1. Object of data handling
The Holder handles personal data, which may include name, surname, Company name, ID number(s), address, phone, contact reference (hereinafter “personal data” or “data”) provided when a contract of services is signed/closed. “Personal data handling” refers to any activity or set of activities executed both with or without automated process, applied to personal data or data sets, which may or may not be collected in a database, such as: collection, recording, organization, maintenance, elaboration, selection, detention, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion, or any other kind of release, confrontation, interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
2. Purposes of data handling
Personal data are handled:
– conclude contracts with the Holder
– send operational communications
– comply with law provisions, guidelines, community regulations or by order of the Authority (for example, obligations arising from compliance with Legislative Decree 81/08 and subsequent amendments)
– exercise the Holder’s rights, such as the right of defense in court
– comply with the requirements deriving from Legislative Decree 231/01 as the company adopts the management model required by law.
3. Data handling procedures
4. Access to data
Data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A)
– to employees and collaborators of the Owner/Holder or Group companies in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (for instance, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, business partners, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner/Holder, in their quality of external managers of the treatment.
5. Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Holder may communicate data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your personal data will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of data outside EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
Please note that with reference to the purposes set out in points 2 A of the paragraph “Treatment purposes”, if personal data are missing the service can not be performed.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
– obtain confirmation of the existence/not existence of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
– obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending to:
AUTOMAR S.P.A. with registered office in via Cristoforo Colombo, snc – 84098 PONTECAGNANO (SA) an e-mail addressed to email@example.com
10. Holder, manager and agents
AUTOMAR S.P.A. with registered office in via Cristoforo Colombo, snc – 84098 PONTECAGNANO (SA). The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of data collection is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.